FS: G05-802 Chassis/Tube/Harness $10

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 20:20:59 EST

Hi Everyone,
   Im doing some early spring cleaning and just don't have an immediate need for
this beasty so Im offering it here for $10+shipping if anyone wants it. It
obviously came from a Battlezone by the burn-in on the tube. The burn is not too
bad and would be fine under an overlay. I wouldn't recommend this tube for any
game with a direct shot on the tube without any overlay, so I guess it would
work for either BZ or Asteroids Deluxe. The harness appears to be the whole
built in wiring set. The chassis is in great condition as usual. There are no
deflection transistors on the chassis. Im guessing weight at 20 lbs. If anyone
has any questions, please email me off the list. first come first serve. Free
delivery if you are in Cheyenne, WY or around Denver,CO :-)