Re: Transistors for G05-801 deflection board - question

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 15:34:16 EST

I have to agree that Bob Roberts sells these along with most other hard to find parts. Be sure to double check these MPS- transistors though. Although Bob Roberts denies it, I got a batch of these transistors from him that were mislabelled. Just quickly test to see if they are NPN or PNP. The ones I got were the wrong kind and they took out a couple other components when they fried.

Jon