Virus alert!

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 15:26:42 EST

Last night and today I've received several emails with the myparty virus
attached (as photos, supposedly). Norton antivirus removed the photos
as the emails were loaded, so I'm supposedly still virus free, but you
might want to be on the lookout in any case. Whatever you do, do NOT
look at the photos.

Here's what the message looks like: