Re: Atari Documents Scanned

From: <Thomas43_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 14:15:29 EST

In a message dated 1/31/02 7:43:16 AM, chris@westnet.com writes:

<<
Hey Scott -- you've been Slashdot-ed . How much has your traffic jumped?

WOW...so far this morning I have received close to 30K hits on the main page,
9000+ on the artwork page and 6000 or so on the documents page......

That's going to cost me!! My ISP was bitching at me last week for going over
my traffic limit.....and it went 3X more today. Yikes! I guess I won't be
buying the color prototype of the Bradley Trainer anytime soon ;-)

You should read some of those comments on the Slashdot page....they are
pretty funny. My mailbox also got flooded with ROM requests and 'sell me
that' requests....nice.

Scott