Second G-08 Almost Done

From: Tim Tewalt <tim_at_srccomp.com>
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 16:19:28 EST

Well, I finished going through my second G-08 in as
many weeks today. Fixed the obvious stuff and recapped.
High voltage is now good (broken solder joints, ha!).

Anyway, the positive X deflection circuit is maybe weak?
There's about a 3" wide area on the right side of the
screen that can't be drawn. It's like it hits a wall and
all vectors can't go beyond that verticle line.

Seems like I've seen this before, years ago on a WG6100.
Is there a standard fix or common faulty component that
causes this problem?

Thanks,

Tim