Re: WG6100 monitor lv2000 problem

From: Daniel Piraino <dpiraino_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 15:02:39 EST

 I didnt check them while it was operating, im not stupid, and they
check out fine now as I mentioned. I checked them right after the power
was disconnected, must have still had some curent built up in it. After
it sat a while the resistor values were fine. They also check out fine
in circuit. I have checked out many in circuit and have had no problem.
    The resistors are not the question anymore. I cant get the voltage
down to +/- 26 vdc. It wont go that low. The lowest I can get is +/- 40
vdc. That value will increase the longer it has current running through
it. Could something besides the LV2000 be causing this or is it the
LV2000 itself possibly. Could the high voltage going through the LV2000
cause there to be not picture? Anyone? Anyone?.
Dan