Re: WG6100 monitor lv2000 problem

From: <solarfox_at_texas.net>
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 23:11:18 EST

On Sun, 03 Feb 2002 12:02:39 -0800, you wrote:

> I didnt check them while it was operating, im not stupid,

        No offense intended - that was just the impression I got from the
message you sent out. (And believe it or not, I've run into quite a few
people - even engineers you would _think_ would know better - who don't
realize, or get in a hurry and forget, that you can't measure in-circuit
resistance with the power applied. :) )
"So I ask again: What was it you hoped to teach us? It occurs to me that
maybe you just wanted us to know the depths of your hatred. If that's the
case, consider the message received. And take this message in exchange:
You don't know my people. You don't know what we're capable of. You don't
know what you just started.

But you're about to learn."
                --(Leonard Pitts jr., newspaper columnist, Sept. 12th, 2001)