G05 Issue 2 Deflection

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 12:34:13 EST

While I had one of this in my hands about a week ago, I couldn't find
any glaring differences between a G05 'Issue 2' deflection board and
the later revisions. The words "Issue 2" are screened on the top of the
board in the upper right hand corner.

I have been unable to find any mention of this revision in the manuals I
have either, and naturally I didn't have the time to do a side-by-side
comparison of the boards.

Anyone? :)