Re: Second G-08 is Done

From: David Ellis <dellis1_at_nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 19:10:30 EST

Hey, Tim--

You wouldn't happen to be in the Raleigh/Durham, NC area, would you? I have an
intermittently dead G-08 that I'd love to have you take a look at. In fact, I
have two. If you'd be willing to fix one of them for me, you could have the
other one (which appears to be complete). I'm just not equipped to do the kind
of repairs you're obviously capable of.

-Dave Ellis