RE: One last monitor problem

From: Bret Pehrson <bret_at_infowest.com>
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 02:54:33 EST

In addition to Zonn's comments, you may want to check your power
supply/power block, specifically the 50 VAC that eventually supplies the HV.
Check the wiring for damage/resistance, connectors, etc. You may also want
to connect up a DMM and watch for a significant voltage drop during the DSES
(Death Star Explosion Sequence). Replace your power block fuses w/ new of
the correct type and rating.