Re: Tempest Multigame Questions

From: Tom Cloud <computerspace_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 17:35:09 EST

Hi all again,  I hate replying to my own post, but I have one more question....   :^)

When I have the game board's watchdog disabled so I can play Alien's - the text in on the screen is in German!  All other games display their text in English. I must've hit upon a unique switch setting combination that does this, but which ones...?

Thx for the help.

Tom