Re: One last monitor problem

From: Joe Bachmann <joe.bachmann_at_newmail.net>
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 21:40:04 EST

Also, it is advantagous to mount these resistors off of the board. If you place
the properly, you most likely won't need to trim the leads... This should give
you about 1/2" or more clearance from the PCB.

Also, along with this hack, check to see if the diodes were added to your board.
These will usually be soldered on the copper side and not go through to the top.

JB