Re: B&W vector monitor FAQ?

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 14:17:14 EST

The B&K rejuvenator is about as foolproof as it gets. I used to test my
CRTs yearly and give them a 'nudge' as needed. The whole key is to not
wait until the tube is almost dead, a rejuv won't work as well if the
tube is too far gone.

I used to know a TV repairman with a Sencore rejuvenator that said it
would occasionally ruin a tube. The B&K uses a different approach and
is much safer.