Woo Hoo G08 #3 Working!

From: Tim Tewalt <tim_at_srccomp.com>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 16:17:49 EST

I'm so jazzed! Got the third monitor working today at
lunch... now I just need parts for #4, right Dave? ;)

This one wasn't too bad either. All the transistors
checked (ohmed) out OK, so I recapped and touched up
all the broken solder joints. Also found that the anode
clip off the HV wire was hanging on by a thread. Fixed
that, replaced a fuse and it fired right up.

Someone was curious, so here's some pics of the secret
lab we got set up in the back warehouse here at work (I
*love* startup companies!):

  http://www.picturetrail.com/udu22@yahoo.com

Alright, back to my real job <sigh>...

Tim