Re: VSM troubleshooting, Asteroids

From: Kev <mowerman_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 15:13:40 EST

So the 9010A didn't catch the Vector Ram failure?

Curiosity forced me to pull the schematics, the RAM failure should be caught
by the 9010A, unless you have a problem with one of the 273 latches
(right?).

The 3 signals that didn't work properly for me using the Flukescript were

!OPTS
!SINP0
!SINP1

Kev