Re: Is this Tailgunner?

From: David Fish <dfish1_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 00:01:29 EST

It's not TGII and it's not Barrier, the sound board layouts
look different. The EPROM daughter says Vectorbeam on it
which narrows it down some, Sundance was Cinematronics.
I've seen the daughter board used in TGII sets.
If the daughter board was ONLY made by Vectorbeam then
maybe the boardset WAS Warrior. I haven't seen a Space War
sound board, maybe it's that (?) D'know. Who is XY Vector?
Maybe he can tell us.