Re: Is this Tailgunner?

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 21:14:26 EST

Hi,

I have an early run Tailgunner with a different control panel. The pcbs
in it are Vectorbeam.....I guess ones they made right before selling
out. It is serial #100 or less I think. Here is a link to it, its the
one on the far left out of the 3.
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/atl/c/a/catfishh/tg1.jpg
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/atl/c/a/catfishh/tg3.jpg

Maybe this will help,