Re: Is this Tailgunner?

From: <Kmraguse_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 02:36:20 EST

Greetings,

I've never won an auction that's generated this much interest.

I believe the boardset to be Sundance.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to give technical reasons for it. I don't have the
electronics
background or knowledge that many on the list have.

Anyhow, some months ago, i won a Sundance control panel circuit board from
the same seller. I had hoped that other pieces of it would turn up. They
apparently have.
The same seller has the contol panel overlay piece, which i hope to win. Not
sure how likely that is now though!

Going by a photo of the inside of a Sundance cab, it appears to be a likely
match.

The photo i have came from the seller that posted a Sundance FS on the
newsgroup a few months ago.

I can't be certain that it's a Sundance board, but i believe that the
evidence points
to it.

I wouldn't be disappointed if it turned out to be a prototype board, but i
doubt it is.

Best Regards,
Karl (x-yvector)