Re: Re: VSM Commands.

From: Kev <mowerman_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 09:38:41 EST

I know a fellow Vectorlist member is working on a very nice document that is
an upgrade of Duncans with more explanation & corrections. He is traveling
for work at the moment, which is good as he may have a bit more time to work
on it. I expect it will be 2 weeks before he is ready to release it yet.