Re: Is this Tailgunner?

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_enteract.com>
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 11:02:03 EST

Anyway... :-)

The confusion mostly sprung from my reading of Steve's Cinematronics
History 2.0 document on www.spies.com/arcade. What I'm finding out now is
that the document appears to be 'out of date' for lack of a better phrase.

Does someone (Zonn? Fish?) have an updated version of this document, or is
someone interested in updating it or contributing to it? It might help to
make board identification easier in the future.

--
Mark Jenison
Busy rewriting G-08 doc

~