Re: Battlezone sound problems

From: Anthony Ramos <aramos_at_ele-mental.org>
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 15:20:26 EST

I just realized that it could also be a bad Sound Enable. I'll
check that the 4066 is receiving the correct enable signal
before passing judgment on it.

Headphones are a good idea for finding audio while tracing back
the circuit. I have a multimeter and a logic probe, too. As for
using the Force, I save that for playing Battlezone blind.

"But with the blast shield down I can't even see! How'm I
supposed to fight?"

-Anthony R.

Begin forwarded message: