Re: Battlezone sound problems

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 16:11:18 EST

For audio use you can simply take a piezo transducer (or crystal
earphone) in series with a .01 uF capacitor (to remove DC) and you will
have a very handy way to listen to just about anywhere in a circuit. It
will produce practically no loading and can even listen to the output of
opamps.

Bonus, you can use it as a microphone for injecting a signal into opamp
inputs.

I had one of these strapped inside my first computer (Commodore PET)
right on the output of the 6522. It could easily be heard even though
it was inside the case.