Re: Asteroids VG Sigs

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 12:38:51 EST

Thanks Kev,

I've changed to pinball@telus email address for vectorlist...

As for the signatures let me look on my pages, this sounds too easy...hmm,
did you use the Fluke 9010A signature program and signature pod option?
Which program did you run to get these results. They are not the same as my
results with a HP signature voltmeter. I used the following setup:

Asteroids
6502 - Freerunning
Self-Test - ON
Diagnostic - ON