Re: 6100 Bad HV?

From: LOUIS SRIANOMAI <louisurfer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 12:55:40 EST

heya,

I checked that this morning. Got continuity between the heater pins 9,10.
Also put it on the setting to measure resistance and got a reading. I did the
same thing on another good tube, just to verify and pretty much got the same
readings.

It may sound like I'm not getting heater voltage. That comes off of p900 to
the neck board from the HV and not the deflection right? I'm not quite sure
where to check it. Check it from the neck board, p900 or somewhere else?

L.