Almost vector....Fluke 9010A compiler info needed

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 13:17:10 EST

Ok, it's almost off-topic, but I'm sure a few of us use these machines for
fixing Vector games...I do.

Anyway, I am looking for the documents that would have come with FLUKE's
compiler program RKSIC.exe.

I am certain there are tricks and tips somewhere outside of the FLUKE
manuals (I have the regular set and a few extras) and I'm working with the
programming function of the 9010 and really would like to have a better
understanding of the rules of engagement.

Heck a simple listing of the instructions and modifiers would be a start, like

RAM SHORT XXXX-YYYY !Test RAM with the short test between
address XXXX and YYYY
ROM @ XXXX-YYYY SIG ZZZZ !Test ROM at address XXXX to YYYY and see if
you get SIGNATURE ZZZZ

Ii find the Programming Manual somewhat useful, and the Operator Manual as
well, and when I developed the programs in the Service Manual (posted to
http://www3.telus.net/Flippers/Fluke - XXXX.s are the scripts, you will
need RKSIC.exe to run and an IBM compatible and a RS-232 equipped 9010A ) I
was able to figure out still more of the instructions, but there is still a
big gap between what I want to do and what I know the toy can do.

PS, if anyone wants to follow this further I host a tech mail list you can
join...but it's down at the moment while I switch hosts for Flippers.com.
email me for join instructions....

John :-#)#