On the offchance this is from a convertacab . . .

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 16:44:47 EST

I found an extra part while working on my Star Trek that I had forgotten
about. This was an Asteroids conversion that was being put back together,
and I bought it with all the parts there -- just not connected. This is
left over. On the off chance it's for a Sega convert-a-cab, and someone
needs it,

It's a bracket, 2.5"x4.5", with a .75" L you screw down. It has a
pushbutton marked "Service Switch" with a rectangular plastic button, and a
counter with Z99X-1004 DC 24v and a bunch of Japaneese lettering on it.

Button as orange/brown wires, going to pins 1/4 of a 4 pin molex.
Also has a 2 foot green plastic covered .5" wide copper ground strap on it.

(There, wasn't that easier than a picture :-)

If this will complete somone's cab, it's yours, free, for shipping. If you
are nearby (NYC area) and want to stop by, it's free completely.