6100 Deflection woes

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 19:26:42 EST

Hi,

Im having a bit of a problem with this 6100 deflection pcb, below is a
list of what I have done.

Used bobs kit + extra parts kit and rebuilt it
Resoldered all pin connectors
Taken out the MPSU56/57's and 07's and tested them.....they are fine.

When the game is turned on the spot killer comes on. None of the new
parts have fried and all the fuses are still fine. If I turn the knob
all the way up on the outside of the HV unit, I can get it to show a
line from left to right across the screen (this is a Tempest). Im not
interested in the LV2000 kit, I want to see this thing work as it
should.

Hope someone can give some advice,
Mark Capps