Re: 6100 Deflection woes

From: Jon Raiford <jon_at_raiford.org>
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 23:18:01 EST

You don't have any horizontal (x) deflection - remember that the Tempest monitor is installed vertically. Anyway, this can be from a number of things. The first thing I would check is the Amp connector for the monitor. The pins like to push themselves out when you connect it. Less likely are the chassis transistors for the horizontal deflection. Make sure you are getting good contact at the connectors. Finally, check the yoke itself. Make sure you have continuity across the horizontal coil and that the connector is making good contact.

Jon

---- Message from big dog <catfishh@bellsouth.net> at Sun, 24 Feb 2002 19:26:42 -0500 ------