Major Havoc Sideart

From: Jon Raiford <jon_at_raiford.org>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 12:30:12 EST

I am questioning my intelligence.. I have spent too much money (on Ebay) buying NOS Major Havoc Sideart (Tempest conversion). If that wasn't bad enough, I opened it up and bent it all out of shape so I could make some high quality color copies of it onto 7 11x17 sheets. Somehow I managed to NOT crease the art anywhere, although there are a lot of wrinkles..

Before I start killing myself scanning this stuff in on a nice, but small, 8.5x11 scanner, is there anyone with a decent 11x17 scanner who would like to scan them for me? Dave? Al? I would ask that if anyone were to scan it for me that they not try to make any money off the scans as I had to pay quite a bit for the originals.

If anyone wants to take control of the process of professionally reproducing these, I'd be happy to send my originals along with the copies (digital and paper). All I would ask for is an extra copy for myself so I can sell off the originals to make back some of the money.

Any takers out there?

Jon