Re: Asteroids high score save kit -- update (long)

From: Scott Brasington <arcade_at_brasington.org>
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 08:29:52 EST

Rodger Boots wrote:
I have parts (samples) coming from 4 different manuf that make SIP
and DIP headers specifically for this purposes. Some are machined, some
are stamped. Some have same size pins on both sides, some have
different sized pins on each side (works better for attaching it
to the daughter card). So I'm confident that atleast one will
work well. However, some can be expensive. I have the most
expensive one already and it works great, I'm just not sure if
I want to spend that much for that particular one.

Anybody roll it to 100K yet?