Re: Asteroids high score save kit -- update (long)

From: Scott Brasington <arcade_at_brasington.org>
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 08:56:58 EST

Also, I forgot to add. I have located some taller headers, which
will allow me to re-layout the PCB with the header in the middle
thus reducing the leverage slightly. The asteroids and millipede
boardsets had test points all around the CPU which restricted
the size and location of my daughter card as I did not want the
card to touch/short with the test points (millipede test points
are taller). I also have to buy 1000 of them, so I'm a little
sensitive to the price as the initial outlay gives me sticker shock.

Did anybody need to use the REV2 vector rom, so far the few people
that have responded, all had REV2 code already.