Re: Get Scott's high score upgrade

From: Brian Deuel <atari1_at_chartermi.net>
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 16:57:47 EST

I received my upgrade today, and I am very pleased with it.

I had to swap out the socket, as mine was older and the pins wouldn't open up enough to fit the PCB in. The socket supplied works very nicely, and is actually quite snug.

I played a few games and unplugged it. Works like a charm. I like the fact that the game boots up on the high score screen.

I didn't need the rev 2 ROM enclosed. You might want to make it an option available for those who don't have it.

All in all, this rocks! Snag one when they become widely available.

Now I need a Battlezone high score save :)

Brian Deuel
briandeuel@chartermi.net
http://rgvac.978.org/~atari