WTB/WTT for working Amplifone 19" color vector monitor

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_someotherplace.com>
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 12:46:39 EST

How's that for a long shot!

Seriously though. If anyone has a working 19" Amplifone color vector monitor in good condition, please no monitors with the original crappy red transformer or bad burn-in...I'm willing to trade, trade + cash, cash, whatever for it.

Vector goodies I have for potential trade:

NOS Major Havoc conversion side-art. I would really like to keep this but if it helps me get an Amplifone, away it goes. Great condition, still in tube.

NOS Major Havoc Tempest conversion marquee & control panel overlays. I have 2 sets, but only need 1. Once again, I'd like to keep these, but will trade. They are all in great condition.

NOS Tempest control panel overlay. A few creases but overall good shape.

Black Widow board - working fine

Gravitar board - working fine

Asteroids boards - a literal stack of them, all of them currently with issues of one sort or another. I think I have 6 or 7 total.

I really am after a fully-working monitor. If I just can't get one, I might consider non-working ones but to be honest I have been busy enough as it is without needing to learn to fix a whole new type of monitor.

Please reply via private e-mail to: someotherguy@someotherplace.com

Thanks,
Richard