Re: Asteroids problem

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 13:16:22 EST

This might be a poor connection between the motherboard and the edge
connector. If those pins are damaged you can get Common lines that are not
at the same voltage level. Does the board edge connector get warm or hot to
the touch after the game has been on a while (1 hour)? It should be
cool...if warm/hot then you should look at the edge connector on the board
and see if it looks at all toasted. You might have some restoration work
ahead of you here....

John :-#)#