Re: Star wars X Y wells

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 11:02:25 EST

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Eric gutierrez wrote:

> Im having a really hard time finding parts for my star wars, especially
> someone how could help with my X Y problem, i dont even get neck glow on the

What parts are you looking for ? In terms of componants, any of the
electronics supply places carry that stuff. Mouser (www.mouser.com) is my
favorite, but there is Digi-Key (www.digikey.com), Newark electronics,
(www.newark.com), hell even radioshack.com has a good selection.

Then there are the cap kits to be had from either Zanen (don't have the URL
off hand) or Bob Roberts (www.therealbobroberts.com).

What are you looking for, and where have you looked ?