Re: A quick tempest question

From: Gregory S . Erway <gerway_at_redcom.com>
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 15:16:28 EST

I set my Tempest up like this once. From memory I think it was the top
dip switch bank and the one switch closest to the back door that turns
this mode on. And yes it doesn't keep high scores for this setting but
you can start a game in this mode, change the dip switch setting, and
still save the score in the high scores if you do it in that order before
the game ends.

Greg