Re: Star Wars control panel overlay

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 08:46:01 EST

If I'm not mistaken, we had this very same discussion
about six weeks ago...

The cockpit control panel overlay is slightly longer on
the bottom to fit the 'extended' cockpit control panel.
I have an NOS upright CPO and it fits perfectly on my
cockpit CP, but there were two distinct Star Wars CPOs
produced.

tm

On Thu, 14 March 2002, "Gregory S . Erway" wrote

> Ok as far as the Control Panel Decal overlay goes I
have a Star Wars
> manual right in front of me and it lists the part
number as 040380-04.
> This is the normal upright version of the manual. If
anyone out there
> has a copy of the cockpit version of the manual (says
Cockpit on the
> front cover in the top white bar) then we can at
least compare part
> numbers to see if it is indeed the same overlay if
not the same control