Re: Star Wars control panel overlay

From: Gregory S . Erway <gerway_at_redcom.com>
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 08:31:44 EST

Ok as far as the Control Panel Decal overlay goes I have a Star Wars
manual right in front of me and it lists the part number as 040380-04.
This is the normal upright version of the manual. If anyone out there
has a copy of the cockpit version of the manual (says Cockpit on the
front cover in the top white bar) then we can at least compare part
numbers to see if it is indeed the same overlay if not the same control
panel itself.

Greg