RE: Star Wars control panel overlay

From: Bachmann, Joe C <joe.c.bachmann_at_xo.com>
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 15:49:54 EST

Yes, the plastic monitor bezel is definitely identical. I will look at the
CPs tonight to see if in fact they are the same.

The gears *should* be available. Have you looked at HAPP controls?

Does anyone have a plastic bezel for sale?

Is anyone interested in Cockpit side art?

I must apologize for hijacking the thread too..

Thanks,
Joe