LF13331 - show of hands

From: Omar Vega <omar_at_techsource.com>
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 11:27:06 EST

I'm going to be getting in some of these and would like a show of hands as
to how many most people would want at a base price of $8 each. I wanted to
know the interest level before offering up quantities (and possible
discount) since my supply will be limited. If there's not a lot of demand I
won't be restrictive on the quantities and will discount some based on
number ordered.

I also will be receiving TL182's which are used on some of the cine sound
boards and have become difficult to find. The base price on these will be
$7 and I'm not going to offer too many to any individual (don't have a ton
and they don't go bad that often).

Please email me if you are interested (no commitment now) and I will
officially offer them for sale in about a week. Thanks.

Omar

p.s. please use the following address for response -

omv@cinematronics.org

Thanks.