Re: Deflection coils?

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_enteract.com>
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 17:59:47 EST

I think Cinematronics B&W monitors use the same tube as the G05...I have spare coils for these monitors...does anyone know if these would work for him (assuming he'd just change the connector)?
  Has anyone got a spare deflection coil for an G05-805 (15")? I hope I'm using the right term, it's the bit that slides onto the tube neck and creates the magnetic forces to deflect the beam. Either that or a complete G05-805 in either dead or working condition, anything considered.

  Would this deflection coil be the same as used on a G05-801/2 (19") monitor?