FS: 2901's and other needed ics (rams/proms/etc.)

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 05:53:54 EST

Hi,

    I still have quite a few 2901's left for sale, the turnout was not
that great on these. I would like to correctly call them what they are
this time, thanks to Rodger Boots for all his help. These are military
grade ceramic 2901's, four bit bit slice chips. Four of these together
handle 16 bits of data on the Tempest pcbs, they are the chips that sit
next to the POKEYS on the smaller of the 2 pcbs, they are also used on
I-Robot and Im sure other vector pcbs. I think the price im selling
these for as well as the other chips is a great deal. These are NOS
still in their factory tubes, everyone who has bought them so far has
been quite impressed. I also have some other chips for sale as well,
below is the pricing for the Vectorlist only. All chips below are
NOS/unused/brand new:) If you have some other chips for trade let me
know, there are a few chips I could use for some projects.....but cash
works the best. I can take Paypal to this address or you can send a MO
to the below address, just let me know.

2901.....$1each/min order 10.........100 or more .75each shipping will
vary on these due to their weight, but 10 would be $4 shipping.

AM93425 (2125) rams (may work on some Vectorgames, but Pac and others
for sure)......we all know what these are, $1.25 each/min order
10.......100 or more $1.00 each, shipping is $4 for 100 or less

5101's (cmos) I have 2 types (SCM5101E and MWS5101EL3), a mix will be
given. $2 each/min order 5, shipping is $4

82S09 (ram) $2.25 each/min order 5...........100 or more $2.00,
shipping is $4 up to 100.

4116 (ram) I have 3 types (a mix will be given), all types have been
tested and work fine in my games. .35each/min order 50......$4 shipping

N82S23N (prom) used on Battlezone and others I believe not to mention
Pac and Galaga, $1.50 each/min order 10.......100 or more
$1.25each......shipping is $4 up to 100

ER-2055 (earom.....Atari High Score Save Chip) $2.50 each/min order
5.....shipping is $4 up to 100

AM27S191PC (prom) Just make me a fair offer.

2N3792 (vector monitor transistor) $1.25each/min order 10 $4 shipping.

74LS670 (4x4 register file logic........used on Battlezone, Tempest,
and many many others) .75each/min order 20........... 200 or more .60
each.

SN74191 ........make an offer.

Shipping will be about the same if you mix and match parts, if you buy
this and that the shipping is NOT $4+4......instead ill cut that down
and most likely it will still only be $4. The min order requirements
only apply if you are buying that min # of that one chip. For
instance, if you buy a good size order you are welcome to mix and match
any quanity you want.......and most likely the shipping wont go up much
at all. Im not out to make a penny on shipping and packing.....I
consider that my responsibility as a seller. If you see something that
I posted that seems high or way out of line just let me know, but as far
as I can tell Im blowing these chips out at a great price. All chips
will be shipped in static bags and packed well, if something goes wrong
in shipping I will replace the parts if I still have them.......if I
don't, I will refund the money. I was able to buy out a small parts
warehouse in south GA, so now im passing the savings along. I do not
have an unlimited supply of these, when they are gone they are gone.

You are welcome to check my feedback on ebay (username: mhcapps), or
you can post to RGVAC for a check. Please email me at
catfishh@bellsouth.net (yes 2 H's in catfish), no need to post here
to place an order. My Paypal addy is the same as my email, and here is
my home Money Order info......, if you have dealt with me several times
in the past a personal check will be fine. I can ship to Canada or the
UK but the shipping will go up.

Mark Capps
1842 Chrysler Dr
Atlanta, GA 30345
Phone: 404-634-8076

Just let me know what you need and thanks,
Mark Capps