Re: Re: Bulk buy on Wintron flybacks

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 20:14:39 EDT

Hi Bret,

No offense but I think a 10% discount sucks ass! I dont understand their logic
on passing up business like that. As far as them not making them......as long
as folks keep paying $200 then they will keep on churning them out. I dont
want to butter their muffin anymore than it already is.......they are not heros
in my book.

Best of luck though,
Mark Capps