RE: The magic HV unit

From: TomWiz <twisnion_at_enteract.com>
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 14:27:11 EDT

I don't know if this make the list last night, but

http://www.powerlabs.org/flybackdriver.htm

I've also seen a kit, and I can't find the info right now
(Plus I've got a meeting to run to, darn work)

But the circut is quite simple to use any flyback with some
simple
mods to generate some HV, by leaving the diode and focus assy on
the
flyback, I think this could work.

Infact the flyback on at 7200 series uses a hand wound secondary
like
this one as well

Got to run...
TomW