Re: WG6100 - no picture. - ok, this is weird....

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 13:24:28 EDT

I'm not sure, but I think there must be an old capacitor in the batch that is
slowly trying to form. I took measurements of the brightness this morning and
notice that each day the voltage is going up more and more. I'm starting to
get a faint picture at around 455 volts. - Which answers my last question in
case you wanted to know.

This might be something to keep in the back of your mind if you run across a
problem like this after a cap kit. Question is - which capacitor would most
likely be causing this problem? - that is, if it *is* a capacitor problem.

Matt