RE: Asteroids - VSM woes

From: Phillip Eaton <phil_at_freedomprojects.co.uk>
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 17:49:40 EDT

One day, when I get round to it, I'm going to port a Forth operating system
onto 6502, Z80 & 6809 and knock up some decent test ROMs for old games.

Then I want to add an RS232 port and a PC keyboard interface, using a small
expansion PCB that would connect under the uProcessor.

Then, I want to........and, and, and...

Should need just a small amount of RAM/ROM at the bottom of address space to
test the RAM/ROM system (although if that bit doesn't work, you're
buggered).

I currently have it running on some proprietry Z80 & 8086 boards, at the
company where I used to work. (Used for communications processing and
control systems work using a multi-tasker.)
http://www.lee-dickens.biz/systems/prod_rtu.htm

This idea came from when I was trying to debug my Defender RAM problems and
failing badly due to it's shitty RAM diagnostics, and of course the fact
that I'm a sucker for Forth...

L8r,
D-Type