Re: What's the gooey mess? And spontaneous vector repair, and other pseudoscience

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_someotherplace.com>
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 11:10:31 EDT

On the Star Wars and Black Knight I would be checking for cold solder
joints. ESPECIALLY on the Black Knight, on all the header pins of each
board. MPU, solenoid/driver, sound, and p/s. But then again this isn't the
pinball newsgroup. ; )

Lunar Lander sounds like some marginal deflection transistors, cold solder
at the header pins where they plug into the deflection board, etc.

Gooey mess? Don't call Mulder; aren't they bringing him back 1 more time so
they can kill him off?

Richard