Sega XY Stuff / Flammable Monitors

From: Tom Baddley <tbaddley_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 18:45:01 EDT

> I want the Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher! Too funny!
> -=Mark=-

I was wondering how long it would take someone to catch/comment on the G-08
humor!

Thanks to everyone for your inquiries. I'm working diligently on getting
these items packed up so I can calculate accurate shipping charges. I should
be finished with everyone who's responded so far by Sunday. If you use
PayPal this weekend, your package will be shipped out on Monday morning.

So far, the following items have been spoken for / sold:

Eliminator boardset
Complete G-80 card cage
G-80 Power Supplies (x3)
Spare XY Timing and Control Set
Spare heat sink / fan / defl. transistor assembly
Star Trek G-80 Control Panel
Star Trek G-80 Side Art
Star Trek G-80 Marquee
Sega G-80 transformer (I still have one more that I just found)

I'm really happy to see so many vector collectors interested in these items.
I'm hoping that the sale of these parts will help get at least a few more
Sega vector games up and running. Keep the requests coming...there's still
lots of good stuff left.

And just for those of you actually interested enough to read down this far,
I found 2 more Sega vector marquees that I'll sell. They are for Space Fury
and Tac/Scan. These are screen printed on the back of plexi (not overlays)
and are both in very good condition. The Tac/Scan marquee says
"Convert-a-Game" in the corner and the Space Fury has the Gremlin/Sega logo
in the corner. I'll sell them for $40 each, which is what I paid for them a
couple of years ago.

- Tom
segaXYforsale@earthlink.net