Re: Zektor speech board roms

From: <solarfox_at_texas.net>
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 23:20:02 EDT

On Fri, 03 May 2002 19:59:29 -0700, you wrote:

>PS. Can someone tell me a good site to download roms from? Lately all
>the sites I used to go to are so full of ads now that I can hardly
>navigate them without having to shut down 10 windows. I think I'm going
>to build a "Ad-Free" rom website of my own.

        Temporarily disable Javascript in your browser... or, better yet,
download the Opera browser (www.operasoftware.com) and use its
"Accept/refuse pop-up windows" capability to your advantage. :) (In Opera,
you can hit F12 to bring up a "quick-options menu" that lets you toggle
settings like "accept/refuse pop-ups", "enable/disable javascript", etc.
without having to dig through the usual settings-and-options windows. Very
convenient. :) )