FS: Tempest, Battlezone, Space Duel, Major Havoc PCB

From: Brian Deuel <gonzo_at_chartermi.net>
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 08:54:22 EDT

I am exiting the hobby after many years, and am looking to sell these games quickly.

All three work good, with the exception that the Space Duel monitor will need to be rebuilt. The Tempest and Battlezone are solid 8/10 games, while the Space Duel rates around a 6.5. The Major Havoc PCB works 100%, but has a faster crystal (10 mhz) on the sound circuit. I'll have pictures available later tonight (around 6pm EST, when I get home from work).

$1,200 firm takes all three + the PCB. I will not separate; you want one, you take them all. I unfortunately cannot ship them due to extreme time constraints, unless you completely arrange it. I will, however, separately ship the PCB to whoever buys the machines.

Please contact me at arcadehistory@atari.net if you are interested.

Brian